WHEN / HOW YOU STARTED PLAYING
My dad bought me a table when I was 7 years old, I practiced until I could beat him . Then I just kept on playing against everyone I could find to play against anywhere there were foosball tables.
HOW THAT LED TO TOURNAMENT PLAY
In College I could beat everyone I knew, so I Googled “Foosball” and found out about a tournament coming up. I went to it and got my eyes opened. I took that as a sign and learned tournament style foosball – bought a Warrior and then a Tornado and started practicing again.
OUTSIDE OF FOOSBALL
I have two amazing kids that I spend my time with when I’m not foosing.
TITLES WON / ACHIEVEMENTS
- 1st Expert Mixed Colorado State 2016
- 1st Open Doubles Western Canadian Nationals 2016
- 1st Moneyball Doubles 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 1st Open Doubles Washington State Open 2010, 2015
- 1st Expert Doubles Colorado State 2013
- 1st Expert Singles Colorado State 2013